LAN Lordz Forum Index > Computer Hardware > Local Places to get get Molex and 3pin fan connectors
7 postsPage 1 of 11
Author Post
Title says it all. I don't know of anywhere locally that would sell these. Not even Radio-Shack sells the ones for computers.

The first rule of an armed society is:
1. Do not be a douche bag.
OK, what do you guys think the demand for one of these shops in Wichita are? A computer modding shop that sells all these things that you cannot find here, like fan connectors, quality fans, GOOD heat-sinks, and all the other modding and upgrading crap that you have tog get online? Also, am I the only one that really give a damn about this? I mean, who else here knows what a Yate Loon fan is?

I dabble in modding too. Had to google yate loon fan though. I totally agree with you, we need a local modding store.
Like us on facebook!
I use Yate Loon fans and they are awesome. They are not terribly loud, push a ton of air and they are very easy on the pocketbook. There is ONLY one place where you can get the real Yate Loon fans and that is Petra's Tech Shop. Everyone else gets then through a 3rd party, and they are always a knock off of a Yate Loon. And the price is pretty hard to beat; $20 for 4 fans! I've talked to the guy when I had an order that did not get shipped out the next day. He called ME and explained the problem. Torndaos and flooding, nuff said.

I've really been swinging the Idea, and I just need the funds to do it. But I'm in no position to take out a loan. I'd have to do business online as well as locally to make it happen.

sweet site, I always use newegg, but this place looks promising.
Like us on facebook!
Cybertron PC
303-1022
I already talk to them, and they cannot sell me any because they are not on the books.

7 postsPage 1 of 11