11 postsPage 1 of 11
Author Post
LAN Lordz will be selling shirts to anyone who would like to buy them! Per my shirt company, minimum quantity is 6, so if you're interested, please note that I cannot just buy one or two shirts. If anyone is interested in purchasing a LAN Lordz shirt, please let me know via this post how many and what size you would like.

If I have enough people who want to buy shirts pretty soon, I will get them before the next LAN and you can just bring the money to me at the LAN. I will confirm via this post if I have enough orders or not.

Pricing:
Small to XL - $15.00
XXL and up - $18.00

*** If pricing changes, I will update this post. Pricing depends on quantity of shirts ordered. If we only order 6 shirts, it may be a few dollars more, but I will keep you all posted.
Do they look just like yours, or do they have a wicked cool logos on the back?

The first rule of an armed society is:
1. Do not be a douche bag.
FireBean
Do they look just like yours, or do they have a wicked cool logos on the back?

Yes.

Spoiler:
To both questions. The current logo is wicked cool.

lol...

You should put it on the back, then blow up so you can see it 20feet way, and come in multiple colors!

I'd like black :D

The first rule of an armed society is:
1. Do not be a douche bag.
could I order one? i will be back in ICT the last half of december and would love to sport some swag out here in CA
LAN Lordz BYOC participant LL32-LL63.
The LL shirts are in gray, and I have to have a minimum order of 6 before I can place the order. Anyone else interested?
Ill def buy one if you got a 5xl :)
I can order them in up to a 6XL, I believe.
I noticed this thread was months ago, but I want to know the current state of the shirts, like if I wanted to buy one at this weekend's LAN, would I be able to and who would I turn to?

I was wanting a XXL.
I have to have a minimum of 6 shirt orders before I can place the order. We don't have them on hand. No one has given me money for anything.
i would like one of the shirts :D keep a note of the people that want one then order the shirts. so yeah mark me down for one
11 postsPage 1 of 11